React Redux Mega Tutorial
Photo By Eric Wesseling
A React Redux tutorial from idea to deployment.
I just released a set of youtube videos that cover building a full site in React with Redux from start to finish. I wanted to a tutorial on React so I decided to do something a little bit different. I decided to build an entire site, basically screen record the whole the thing and then deploy it, open source, it and in the process try to build something actually useful.
Using “Create React App”
For the tutorial I started with Facebook’s “Create React App”, the reason is that it did not have a backend and it does not come with Redux wired up by default. So as part of the tutorial I was able to focus on client side and add Redux, build some actions, and then finally add routing using react-router-dom.
Ok So where is it
The actual site is here - it’s called “fpvbuildcalc.com”.
- Part 1: React Redux tutorial - create react app project setup
- Part 2: React Redux tutorial - Building basic components
- Part 3: React Redux tutorial - Flexbox and component rendering
- Part 4: React Redux tutorial - building the shopping list component
- Part 5: React Redux tutorial - Adding Redux Actions and Reducers
- Part 6: React Redux tutorial - Redux Store and connected component
- Part 7: React Redux tutorial - Redux action to remove shopping list items
- Part 8: React Redux tutorial - tooltip and detail view to products
- Part 9: React Redux tutorial - routing and pages with react router dom
- Part 10: React Redux tutorial - deploying to S3 bucket
- Part 11: React Redux tutorial - redux action to select multiple products